I have given the book 'The Little Prince' as a gift to so many in past years. and i can't count the number of times I have written that quote..."It is only with the heart...". Thanks for the memory.
I gave my daughter a copy of The Little Prince for Hanukkah last year :) Tried the knot, but had butter-fingers right now so, will try again later! Love the artwork, so sweet.
it's some knot, that heat knot.
ReplyDeleteA heart knot might be hot, and also, it might not. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI have given the book 'The Little Prince' as a gift to so many in past years. and i can't count the number of times I have written that quote..."It is only with the heart...". Thanks for the memory.
ReplyDeleteoh what a beautiful heart knot, i will try it tonight, and i hope you had a very loving valentine's day.
ReplyDeleteI gave my daughter a copy of The Little Prince for Hanukkah last year :)
ReplyDeleteTried the knot, but had butter-fingers right now so, will try again later!
Love the artwork, so sweet.