Thursday, February 14, 2019

THREE THOUGHTS on LOVE

(button from the Seneca Peace Camp)
Trustworthiness
If 'love is a dog from hell', send in armies of conquering angels with fertile imaginations and let them wield their powerful wings to raise a hell of a lot of heaven
right here on earth.

(Painting by Patricia Wallace Jones)
 
Happiness
I get happy-weepy when I love what's happening at that deep level where hope lives embedded in vulnerability. The child I was is still alive in the old gal I am and
I care about her.

(Thrift shop sneakers)
 
Steadfastness
Because it's a noun, love, in order to be useful, needs participation. Then, it's a verb indicating action that can be transmitted, given away unconditionally, always.

2 comments:

Mo Crow said...

Love is the answer

deemallon said...

sending you love through the cyber sphere this valentine's day!