Thursday, May 2, 2019

AWAY OUTTAKES

My beautiful friend does not like to be photographed
so, I shoot her image discretely
behind branches
.
 Walking away toward the Forest
with "Bruno"
or through a shot of a photograph that sits on a table.
She's with her nephew Jason in beast disguise...
...and another photograph of her as Desdemona in "Moors Pavane" with Clay Taliafero as the Moor during her decades with the 
Jose Limon Company
(see link)
Here's me in the rain
There was lots of it
and Richard out by the barn
leveling the driveway with stones
.
Looking Back
 I'm like an insect
watching and listening.
remembering

remembering
 
remembering

Remembering
 
~*~

We binge watched
"The Marvelous Mrs. Maizel"
plus
"Frankie and Grace"
Seasons 1 and 2
~*~

Links

2 comments:

Patty said...

Full of meaning even if the details are mystery. A familiar color
and shape in your memories which I remember too.

dee said...

I love the picture of your friend through the branches! Mrs. Maizel was enjoyable, if a little manic.