Thursday, January 23, 2020

RETURNED

My birthday week in Massachusetts was just what I needed. Delightful in so many ways. Not the least of which was foregoing the internet.
We did pay attention to the impeachment hearings as soon as they commenced and though painfully repetitive as they must be, I was mighty grateful for the articulate and thorough Representative Adam Schiff. See the link to learn more about him if you like.
 We also viewed "Two Popes" and I sure hope you do too. 
Here's the official preview to taste:

Many photographs to choose and download in the next few days. For now, just this:

"What needs us
is always near.
Matter of Listening,
bending."

-Naomi Shihab Nye-
~*~

LINK

1 comment:

deemallon said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a special get away and birthday! We watched Two Popes too. I thought it was really really good. The trial? Yes I am thoroughly proud of the Democrats but find I can only tune in for snippets of time.