Friday, February 7, 2020

WITHDRAWN

I've been reading the news of the past weeks here at home and around the planet and getting lost on Face Book for weeks it seems. This week in particular is drear, wet and fluctuating between chill and warmth.
I've also been reading four books alternating between
"Great Escapes from Detroit"
by Joseph O'Malley
Xhttp://josephomalley.com/
(aka Tootight Lautrec)

 .
"Killers of the Flower Moon" 
by David Grann
.
"Darwin"
by Paul Johnson

and
"The Lyrics of Noel Coward"
from the Overlook Press
.

Consequently, I can't seem to wrap my fingers around the tedious process of uploading photographs and completing the third and final 'Birthday Week' blog post begun in January shortly after my return from that week away in 'Wessie' Massachusetts.
.
The death of my brother still weighs on me. Grief comes in waves. His mass card sat on the central alter of my Zendo for the proscribed forty nine days and so twice a week I greeted him when I went for meditation. Now he is back home on the shelf above my computer
 
<<>>
More sometime soon.

1 comment:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

I'm glad you have come back.