Wednesday, March 4, 2020

MARCHING ON

3.2.2020
Dawn

In the evening, to my Zendo to meditate
Compassion Is always available.

~*~



3.3.2020
Beautiful warm Morning
 However, the day turned Grim
It rained
I still had to complete my monthly errands in the service of bill paying. First with a tedious two hour round trip to the Main, much further away, location of my bank since 1970, whose nearby branch closed at the end of February. Desiring to stay with the only Union owned bank in our country, I will make that trip for as long as I can. I do no financial transactions on line. I'm a dinosaur of sorts I know, extinct but still kicking around. Lastly, back to the Madison Square post office to complete my task and then home to a well deserved nap.
*
I paid no attention to the politics of today...whatever the outcome, I will continue unabated by foul circumstance and stay focused on November with my wishes and efforts toward major change in our Federal, State and Local Governance. 
~*~


3.4.2020
Morning Visit
 *
Afternoon View
*
Evening Scenes
 *
After meditation at the Zendo, reading from
"Whole Hearted" by Koshin Paley Ellison:

"The first problem for all of us is not to learn, 
but to unlearn."
-Gloria Steinem-
 https://zencare.org/wholehearted-book-slow-down-help-out-wake-up/
 ~+~

1 comment:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

violet sky at dawn