Sunday, July 12, 2020

RISE and PERSIST

Saturday
7.11.2020
5:30 a.m.
Morning Moon
 Manhattan View to the East with many chirping birds and the sound of others air conditioners whirring and humming

What love Needs
Trustworthiness
If 'love is a dog from hell', send in armies of conquering angels with fertile imaginations and let them wield their powerful wings to raise a hell of a lot-o heaven right here on earth.
Happiness
I get happy-weepy when I love what's happening at that deep level where hope lives embedded in vulnerability. The child I was is still alive in the old gal I am and I care about her.
Steadfastness
Because it's a noun, love, in order to be useful, needs participation. Then, it's a verb indicating action that can be transmitted, given away, unconditionally, always.


2 p.m. East
 4 p.m
West before the storm breaks
7 p.m.
Boom
rained for an hour or more

Sunday
July 12th
2 a.m.
Can't sleep. Hemmed in by buildings spewing hot air from their air conditioners, my Manhattan is mighty hot and I may soon have to revert to the Con Edison run Air conditioning as well, though I would rather be elsewhere.
 https://youtu.be/rmc-4F_DMRI

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I know your sky as my own. Lovely. My little girl inside is alive and well too. 😊