Sunday, March 13, 2011

GOOD NEWS FOR LOVERS OF WORDS


PRINT A BOOK
WHILE YOU WAIT FOR SPRING
or 
The end of the world
(whichever comes first)



Distract yourself from obsessing on that Japanese tragedy:
I (still obsessed) listened all night
via my under-pillow speaker,
a compact round little thing about the size of a coaster,
to the news of, increasingly alarming, problems with nuclear plants,
 one that includes plutonium!

Slept fitfully, and am now on my sixth coffee. 
I renewed the blog and posted distractions there.
The new design is not quite finished since
I can not remember how to expand the title picture at top
and, am too tired to fiddle.
It's tea-time.

McNally Jackson
52 Prince St., New York, NY 10012 40.72347 -73.996029 
nr. Mulberry St.  See Map | Subway Directions Hopstop Popup



No comments: