Tuesday, July 19, 2011

COMMENTS ARE ENABLED BUT ARE NOT WORKING!


Dear Friends/Readers
and members of this blog-
It has been brought to my attention
that members of this blog who have joined via
Google friend connect are not able to comment.

I have no idea why, and have wondered
that there were no comments over these years of posting.

I am looking in to it with e-blogger help
but have no solution yet, only apology to all
who have tried to comment to a post they found they have something to say about.


Anyone who can offer help, kindly email me directly
my address listed in the left sidebar
under the photo of Spring bells
Thanks

I have just 'joined' my own blog 
via Google friend connect and tried to comment on this one,
to no avail....still researching issue.

FIXED
7.20 2011
Thanks to friends who responded with suggestion for changing settings

SOLUTIONS THAT WORK

1. Use "Pop Up Windows"
(They Work Well)
2. Use "Registered Users"
(It means they have to at least have an E-mail Address)
3. Use "Monitor Responsed" and "Always"
(This gives you the option to choose which responses to publish-and serves to protect your blog from abusive or inappropriate comments, but you do need to check your comments regularly)

We Can Help Each Other
Ain't It Grand!

For All of You With Love

 

1 comment:

jude said...

well hey hello, lets see if my comment disappears.