Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Muse Friday A CHICKADEE-AN ELEPHANT-THREE WISHES


Birthday Muse
Morning Delight
from Woodstock Lilly
"I filmed this sweet Chickadee approx 4 ft away while he was gathering nesting materials from my herb garden. He literally sits in the dirt, tugging to pull the fibers out with his beak." It's that time again.
from Woodstock Lilly

Happy Birthday To Me 
From Walt Disney 

Of course I wasn't named Jumbo-Junior, and I wasn't delivered by a stork. In fact, my entrance was quite a bit more dramatic. I came into the world by cesarean section. Poor Mother, she didn't break water, she hemorrhaged. Covered in a bloody sheet, she was rushed directly to the emergency room of a hospital that no longer exists.

They told my waiting, worried father that I was probably dead, and that Mother was critical. As it turned out, I was very much alive, and eventually recovered from the trauma, as did both My dear departed parents.

I was named Michelle in order to carry deceased Michaels on into the next generation, despite the fact that I was a girl. The first Michael was my fathers father--the second, the first child mother bore, who died only a week later.

Here I am, decades later.
One more commemoration of that day,
and sharing it with you.

My Three Wishes 
1. World Peace
2. That the once a year lottery ticket I take today will win millions,
 so I can do more to help it along 
3. Snow

EVENING UPDATE



7 comments:

deanna7trees said...

wishing you a peaceful, lottery winning, snow filled birthday. do something special for yourself today.

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTH DAY
TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
the date is now afixed to my
calender and highlighted in Blue.
TADA!
Love,

Ms. said...

Thank You and thank Yo!!

I'll be buying my lucky lottery ticket, and posting some packages, then having a lovely supper and going to a yoga chant thing tonight. It will snow after midnight into tomorrow I hear rumored at the weather channel.

Nancy said...

A Most Very Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!! Have a wonderful day filled up with your 3 wishes swirling about and heading towards truth and also with all of the little or big things you enjoy!!!!!
Great Day to you!

Ms. said...

Thank you Nancy--so far so good, and now I'm off to the yoga center to chant along "Ram, Ram-Sita RAAAAAAm"

Folk Heart said...

I certainly hope your three wishes come true. But I think, having recently met you, that you've already been blessed with more wishes than anyone could ever hope. You have enlightened my world, and I am so glad you are you!

L said...

A very happy birthday. I'm happy that you've made it here (after all that) and made the world an even better place. The blog you bring tickles me, you have such a way with words. Snow cones sound like a good idea, if you catch them early in their street life.

Much love, mouse