Monday, April 2, 2012

Music Muse Monday SWEET SOUNDS FOR SOUR TIMES


Music Muse

While referring to love of the personal sort,
or wafting sarcastic regarding  the Supreme Court's shame full debate over our health care, or snidely responding 
to the Vatican bank's money-laundering scandal
with an irreverent joke about child predators, or mourning
the rising sea level, melting ice caps, and quickening
species extinctions, or just grousing about the general feelings of trouble times I sense all around me,
I remain true to myself, sing the blues, and
rejoice in this day.
"Sour Times"
by Portishead
http://youtu.be/CZ_Z0Zfvsj
It's just another mood...We all have them
They're good for us...Theraputic and cleansing
"Mood Indigo"
with Duke Ellington Orchestra
Spring springs despite human moods
I'm happy in that go-with-the-flow easy way
There really is always something to be grateful for