Friday, August 24, 2012

WORLD TRAVELS TO OUTSIDER ENVIRONMENTS


While downloading photographs, 
and constructing the promised
'Indigo Sessions in Massachusetts'
which will be ready to post Sunday
I posted a few 'memory stones' at the picture blog, and
took some time off yesterday and today to watch this series
from the Outsider Environments blog I follow.
I'm sharing them with you because they inspired me
at a level I'd forgotten about;
the place where creativity dwells for it's own sake,
as it did in childhood.
Each is about fifty minutes, so save them for a rainy day,
or perhaps a midwinter dark night. 
  
My Favorite
Mexico
 
Belgium-Brussels
 Switzerland
India

Here are the first two
EPISODE ONE 
Europe
 
EPISODE TWO
America
 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well, then, I will look forward to these!