Friday, November 8, 2013

I WOULD LIKE TO...



...call your attention to my other blog:
"Somewhere Sometime"
It's usually just large photographs of something that interests me, with spare commentary, and the occasional video.

One Example

May I invite you to join me over there as well?
You will find a direct link to it here in the far left column.  just scroll down to 'followers' and click to sign on.

~
I'd also like to show you the finished 'sister-brother' pendant I'll mail to the friend I call 'Archangel'
It's inspired by the Indian tradition of siblings exchanging string remembrances
The knots and extra threads stand as particular markers in the relationship 
 including good wishes tied on
.
The pendent was a thrift find.  I don't know what the numbers mean but the inscription reads:
"Courage to begin-Strength to endure-Resolve to finish"
 ~



1 comment:

Yvette said...

really love your pendant...must remember the knots