Sunday, June 14, 2015

DISJOINTED SUNDAY

On a building at West 79th Street
where I waited for the crosstown bus
No sleep last night for no reason, restless legs maybe. Slept through the morning into early afternoon again (((sigh)))--then--Laugh if you like...I went to Columbus Avenue hoping to see R. Nemo Hill and Julio M. Perea. Of course, they were NOT there, but at Lincoln Center Crafts!  Last week was the Columbus Crafts.  I don't know how I got it mixed up but I only had enough fare to get home again and it was too late to walk downtown at 5PM, so I wandered around, chatted with farm market folk, got freebies for charm and because it was the end of the day
 strawberries
potato and onion
took the bus home...had some pleasant encounters with strangers,
and so it goes.

2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

the potatoes and onion were worth EVERYTHING.....

Peggy said...

Real strawberries! They look so good. I've had a sleep thing lately too, must be the alignment of the planets. xo