Sunday, November 19, 2017

SICKBED WEEK

Sick since Tuesday I make a short trip uptown for supplies Thursday
(The Empire is Pink)
Hand painting at a local Store
(reminds me of grade school contests long ago)
Exit and Entrance
(Trader Joe 31st Street)
Ganesh
(best incense store "Butalla" little India)
CVS Saturday
(I never get the Flu shot)
Phillips Family Health Clinic
(moving 2 blocks West)
My cross-eyed Moon
(Thanksgiving card from Massachusetts where I usually go but I'm too sick)
 Saturday night was Feverish but No fever
(flu/cold/wounded rib cage)
Looking at Books to Give Away
(Verdis "Masked Ball" performed on a floating Stage at Bregantz Austria 1999)

from
~*~

3 comments:

Mo Crow said...

(((Michelle))) be well!

Yvette said...

Michelle I hope you’re feeling better now

alsokaizen said...

That is a beautiful Ganesh, I like the way you notice so much even on a simple trip to the store. I hope you start to feel better soon :)