Wednesday, October 31, 2018

ADVENTURES at "WESSIEFOO"

October 30th 2018
Home from a week Without Internet
8PM
"So...?" she asks with the upward lifting lilt of the curious.
"Well...." I reply with just the slightest vocal twist to indicate that there are stories, "...but, let me land...remember I'm slow to shift.

10PM
Weary Woman

"So...?"
So...not yet for stories, they take a more settled spirit. I've opened snail mail and filed it all-cooked food-unpacked-checked the few plants for survival-turned lights on-relieved myself-booted up the laptop, read and deleted all email for the week-replenished daily supplement supply and I'm just about to update journal pages.

Midnight
Massachusetts Gleanings

 *
Me, losing Focus!
Fall Leaves with a Hint of Winter

 *
Milk Weed Seeds

*
A share of the Annual Mushroom Crop
(Saute in Butter)

 *
"Hen of the Woods"

 ~*~

Halloween Morning
7AM
Looking East

*
10AM
My 'Front Yard"

*
*

*
Owls Eye View

*

*

*
11AM
Still too Weary to detail the many short stories: Amtrak Encounter and the First Bomb Delivery, Murder at the Synagogue, Backyard Bird and Wildlife Sanctuary, Movie Sharing, Family Breakfast and Lunch, New Feline Visitors, Spring Bulb Plantings, Transplants and Leaf Raking, Horses and What to Do When a Well Trained  Guard Dog Attacks, MSNBC, The Migrant Caravan and Official Response...I loaded the wrong SIM card into my camera so was unable to photograph there.

...Perhaps, more to come.

2 comments:

Mo Crow said...

love the photo of your foot!

Peggy McG said...

your stories, your photos, your perspective, your life.. I look forward to it all.