Saturday, December 8, 2018

DAWN to DUSK

Dark Morning Dawning
Star like a Seagull 

*
Every Year The Same Decorations
National Arts Club
East 20th Street
Gramercy Park
Third Avenue Irish Bar

 *
These Windows are Changed Monthly
Vintage Thrift
286 3rd Ave, New York, NY
Sewing Collectibles

  Revisit Childhood

*
Another Morning
Buttermilk Sky

*
Surprises in the Mail
This dish towel will be the brightest thing in my kitchen for the Holidays. From Leone Scanlon, one of my Massachusetts friends and it's so pretty I may just pin it to my vest and wear it to a party.

Painting from Patricia Wallace Jones I admired
"Something About the Moon"
Her golden hair and compassionate smile warms my heart.

*
Another Dawn
Looking East
 
*
Pale Friday beginning
 
*
Friday Night

 *
 More Holiday Cards
My Right hand has developed a quiver, having to do with that arthritic thumb joint. Hence, these tend to go rogue and certainly one of a kind.
.
Saturday I went up to little India to get incense for gifts...

Santa Con
was in evidence. Young folks start drinking early, gather with friends following text messages and spend the whole day getting drunk,
 
 searching for lost friends,
 
Cold and Lost.
 
I heard many a "Where the hell are you?" yelled as I made my way back home through careening bodies.

Sunday will be for their hangovers, my gratitude at not having been one of them and continued work on
Holiday Projects

More card candidates
 
~*~

2 comments:

Mo Crow said...

love seeing your view of the Silly Season in the Big Apple!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

Your Beauty full Canyon