Wednesday, July 1, 2020

STORMY DAYS and NIGHTS

When we wear a mask we are declaring that we care about others, not just ourselves.


Monday
June 29th
2020
Manhattan View
5:30 a.m.
Seen during and in between storms late today;
Small Black Lives Matter march
 heading uptown
 My friend at the Health food store
 Sleeping man in front of the Deli
on Second Avenue near 23rd Street.

Tuesday
June 30th
Sleepless night
5:30 A.M.
pink sky in the morning
sailors heed warning
10 A.M.
 Sleep arrived and I fell under it's spell until
7p.m.
In the East
 In the West
~*~

3 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

it's always there, but somehow this morning it seems
More...your attunement to those Pieces of Sky that watch
over you
i was moved to enlarge the photo of the sleeping man....
place my hand gently on him....wishing him well enough

Ms. said...

Me too Grace...poor fellow. I said a prayer.

Nancy said...

The days and nights switch, but so much remains the same. I was touched by the small group of marchers and the sleeping man. Be well my friend.