Wednesday, September 9, 2020

LOST my BALANCE

9.9.2020 Almost 10 p.m. I just struggled (again) to find out how to center text and change text font and color (to no avail). New Blogger has me frazzled and I know others feel the same. Meanwhile It's been a discouraging day. Don't know why. Perhaps weather, or just because. I walked in the graying evening to a local store for some sun-chips. That cloud seems friendly. But, Is it? Our friend Grace and Goats +++ were evacuated to a parking lot and I worry for them, though worry is of no real use. Another friend is headed back to the hospital for cancer treatment. Still, worry is wasted energy. (((sigh)))
Got depressed seeeing the bars full of masklessness and spilled out to the streets. I'm worried about the virus, the election, the planet and my worn knees. When the mail arrives, it's all about too many wonderful organizations I care for-needing money. Thousands of asylum seekers are evacuated from Lesbos and it's burning to the gtound. I'm so weary for no good reason. Chalk it up to lack of sleep.
I got some sanity from 6 to 7:30 p.m. meditation with my Zendo (Zoom). Then I watched the news. BIG MISTAKE since I already knew most of it from NPR earlier today. Fires and Ice melt, suffering from sea to sea and across the globe.
Politics is too political. Chess is easier, at least it's got rules. I'm back to 'Tomorrow is another day.'

3 comments:

Ms. said...

Nancy when I click on compose it just says hotmail and no option. The only option I'm offered for formating tes=xt is right to left or left to right-no center. tomorrow maybe I'll try again.

Yvette said...

your feelings are shared

i ‘m afraid

Nancy said...

Michelle, Mmmm...I don't know. I wish we could sit side-by-side or on the phone and work through it.