Thursday, September 3, 2020

THIRD DAY of SEPTEMBER

Blogger wants me to use their new set up and it is lousy.
I do not wish to change but may have no choice.
DRAT

9.3.2020
6. a.m.
Hip problems this morning.
Back to bed with salves and heat.
2:00 p.m.
Better
It's Bill paying day. I'm writing checks.
Trip to the Post Office next.
Necessary tedium.
 7 p.m.
Done
 Supper prepared, eaten and cleaned up after.

Throwback Thursday
Barack Obama speaking at the Cambridge Public Library. Recorded on September 20,1995
(57 minutes)

https://youtu.be/w5JlqDnoqlo

9:30 p.m.
Manhattan Window View
Looking up into the Rain
(sending it to the West)
~*~

3 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

You need to go visit your friends in the woods. Can you? Somehow?

Ms. said...

Wish-but that just isn't possible for now. I go to the river for solace. Love you and hoping for rain for you and all out there.

Nancy said...

Michelle~ The lighting by the window looks so restful. I too wish you could escape to friends for a spell.
As for bill paying, I actually like it, it's like therapy or something :) Years back, in my married life, the bill paying was often too big a juggle, with too little control. Now is better.