Thursday, September 3, 2020

SEPTEMBER FIRST

 Home
Stuff that means something to me
4 p.m.
Our Super talking to a policewoman
She showed him food she'd cooked via her IPhone and he said he was hungry and hoped she'd bring some.

7 p.m.
"Of course I can cope-
abandoning false hope,
then turning my focus to balance
those 'givens' so driven by chance.
I've salve for the footsore,
weak, weary, and whats more,
reserves from my heart space
that summon divine grace."

Cope Ability
by Ms.
Up close
Full Corn Moon or Full Harvest Moon – September This full Moon name is attributed to Native Americans because it marked when corn was supposed to be harvested. Most often, the September full Moon is actually the Harvest Moon, which is the full Moon that occurs closest to the fall equinox
Manhattan Window view
3 a.m.
September 2nd
Bed all day. Not ill. Just weary.

No comments: