Friday, September 4, 2020

UNION SQUARE FARM MARKET

Manhattan 9.4.2020-Lovely day, warm with wind. I spent $5 for two blocks of Amish made cheese (sharp cheddar and Parmesan) and another $5 for Fennel, 5 red bell Peppers, a pint of butter Beans and a large Yellow Squash. Rested under a tree in dappled sunlight on 19th Street near Irving place with pigeons, mourning doves and sparrows. Then, home with my treasures by 2 p.m.
The Treasures
I still dislike the new blogger format. It's forcing me to speak computer code. I can't control color or placement of text and photos, can't see photos as I work and can't change size, can't choose type font or size. I may discover options as I struggle with this over the next few posts. 7 p.m. Manhattan window View looking East to sunset reflected on buildings.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Treasures indeed! I agree with the bread quote :)
I keep clicking on revert to old blogger, or whatever they call it...putting off a new learning curve as long as possible!