Saturday, May 19, 2012

FINISHING PROJECTS


Time to stitch the Oak-dyed pieces together

Another option
Two more directional options to look at
THEN

I'm going to paint directly on it with a new pallet of
PITT PENS
Next perhaps embellishments in thread

AND
There's stones ready to be turned and secured
for Jude's Magic Feather project
I'll take them with me on my weekend trip.
That's 2 + 3 Contemporary Boro projects,
the unfinished Story Cloth, and a Silk Scarf.
seven

I'm already having more cloth thoughts.  It's time to harness my brain awhile, because there's a short story in the works,
a garden to tend, bills to pay-
"promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." 

Meanwhiile
I'm going out of town overnight for a change of scene.
Hope all have a wonderful weekend.





3 comments:

deanna7trees said...

i like that first image with a face peeking out on the left side. enjoy your weekend away.

Nancy said...

Busy - busy - busy!!!
Deanna...good eyes! I had to search for that face, but wow! She is great :)
Have a great weekend Michelle!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

i actually like coming here after
a couple days...looking at the
tracks of days passing. and
yes...tomorrow, the eclipse...
tonight there's just the soft
murmer of goats and some stitches.
have a great day away. xoxo