Tuesday, March 18, 2014

HA-HA-HA ANXIETY BE-GONE



NO STOVE TODAY
The super was apologetic, sweet even.  His helpers finished early, and left for good yesterday.  He can not do this heavy work alone.  We rescheduled for Thursday.  He'll get more helpers.
So I delivered my big bag of discards to the thrift shop (lighter and lighter), and now I have room to load it up again for another delivery (I may just float away.  The day is crisp, bright and quite beautiful.  On the earlier post wise Grace Forest commented she sees it all as practice for the Bardo.  I'm well practiced, but one can never have enough practice.  All is well.  I'm going to have a nice nap now that much ado was about nothing much after all.  Outside the weary couple tending their chick are resting too.
Meanwhile, just read dear Yvette and Dee  also commiserated in the kindest way, and these women warm my tired old heart so. Later, I'll cook up a fine cabbage soup for supper, then friend Wendy and I will go to chant the 'Hanuman Chalisa', but for now my favorite waltz will dance me away to dreamland.
http://youtu.be/jXml4QUflnI


3 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

the end of the world never happens

Ms. said...

The end of the worlds, I think never happens. That's a fine thought to sleep on.

Yvette said...

chanting sooths
thinking a little quieter now

hugssss