Tuesday, February 2, 2016

PERFECT PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION

 These Gifts 
(sent to me by Cynthia Craig with love) 
Are proving invaluable to my well being and happiness.

The Herbalist 
Lani Courtney is the founder of Taking Root.
"In 2002, I attended college to pursue a science heavy pre-med course, and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Biology and dual minors in Chemistry and Art.   However, following my undergraduate I found myself less inclined towards continuing education in hospitals, and more drawn to collecting plants in the woods.  I was enthralled by the pharmacology of whole plants and their connection with our physiology."  "Eager to expand my knowledge, I attended a 3 year clinical herbalism program at the Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism (VCIH). Here I had the chance to learn about herbal medicine from both traditional experience backed with current scientific research, as well as through work with my own clients under the supervision of registered herbalist in an integrated community clinic."
 Taking Root was Born 
All ingredients are organically grown and ethically wild harvested from either my own garden or reputable companies known for their high medicinal quality.

See for yourself
LINK
 

4 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

like seeing the Dalai Lama with the sign of Bridgid, Imbloc, this.

Woman of the Plants, Lani

this is beyond Happiness for me. Like way way Beyond Happiness for me

jude said...

i will check it out

cyn said...

may you enjoy all of them in good health..which is important to so many of us..hope you were happily surprised..

gentle day cynthia

Nancy said...

Looks intriguing!