Saturday, July 28, 2018

MIND

The Mind is a Library I Often Visit
Face Book Post
Thursday 7.26.2018
I've been up since 5AM Friendlies, checked in with world and local news and I feel a nap coming on strong so, in parting: My dear departed Aunt Pauline is somewhere in here but I can't find her since I only met her when she was in her forties and I was just a little girl. I remember our vacations in Point Pleasant, New Jersey and the wild blackberries behind the boarding house we stayed at. I remember sleeping over on her fold out couch surrounded by stuffed animal toys in that dark apartment in Yonkers and those memories are enough. Gosh-I never even knew her last name or whose sister she was! She had a 'boyfriend' for decades. He lived in a hotel nearby. Right near the end of her life, I got word they had married and moved in to her place together! Yet I can't see her face at all but to recall it was long and thin, and that she always seemed like an old lady in my memory.
~*~

We say "to my mind", then launch into a statement
We say "I think" before something we desire to tell
We retain impressions for a lifetime from a lifetime
carry them on the ever changing stream of our days
"...and so it goes." - my favorite way to say goodbye.

Thursdays Moon at 8PM
 ~*~

Friday
 Guru Purnima
"In one of Vishnu’s many earthly incarnations, he was born on the full moon of Guru Purnima as the great sage Vyasa, who is said to be the “Guru of Gurus.” Vyasa is credited with organizing and editing the ancient Vedic tree of knowledge, so that it could be read and understood by all."
http://www.anandastrology.com/blog/-mystic-full-moon-of-our-guides-guru-purnima
 *
Lunar Eclipse
"In general, eclipses are omens that herald acceleration, change and world evolution. In the unstable weeks surrounding eclipses, things may seem to wobble or even spin out of control."
http://www.anandastrology.com/blog/lunar-eclipse-mars-mercury-retrograde-silent-power-vedic-astrology


 
 ~*~

No comments: