Tuesday, December 3, 2019

LOOK WITHIN


In her latest 'Windthread' post,
Grace told that wonderful story
"The time of look within"

Coincidence that I noticed this sign tonight when I went out in the sleety snow to replenish some supplies
Because she couldn't go out,
she performed this ritual
with her mind:
"I saw myself walking up and over there...followed Self as witness and saw my Self kneeling there.  From my pocket i took small pieces of paper, a pen.  I wrote things on the paper,  i wrote my griefs and each i set into that bowl.    Rain would soak them.   And i saw that in time,  when it was Enough,  i would carry the bowl of griefs and pour them into the compost.  Give them to this Earth to eat."

See it Here
https://windthread.typepad.com/windthread/2019/12/my-entry-1.html


Sleety Snow
Lasted all through the night, but left little evidence

Tuesday Morning and I am 80% recovered

(This seven minute gem is a gift from my friend
Barbara Hohenberg)

"Gratitude"
Short film by Louie Schwartzberg
https://vimeo.com/44131171 
~*~ 

4 comments:

Ms. said...

Dee....clearly stated I'm 80% better in the short texts between photos.

Mo Crow said...

so good to see you are on the mend!

Unknown said...

Glad to learn you're on the mend and that the snow was nothing much. I shiver when I think about my years commuting on the LIRR during winter.

Irene

deemallon said...

I loved that post, too. So so glad you’re on the mend.