Sunday, December 1, 2019

DECEMBER FIRST


1:30 p.m.

PHONE CONVERSATION
He-"Hallo?"
She-"Hi, sorry to bother you, but there's no heat."
He-"Heat's on."
She-"There's no heat in my radiator and no heat in my risers."
He-"I was just down in the boiler and the heat's on."
She-(slowly)
"There's-no-heat-in-my-radiator-no-heat-in-any-of-my-risers."
He-"Okay (mumble-click)
~*~


COLD HERE
COLD THERE
Valerianna Claff Paintings Calendar
~*~


8 p.m.
HEAT
Came on about 3 p.m.
Apparently it's preset by a timer (not by super, but by the plumbing company) he has no control over it. It's set to say 'Heat established' and clicks off for a period of time, then clicks back on when the temperature drops, but it takes about twenty minutes to actually get back up. Okay. So be it. Meanwhile the rain pours down outside and I am up and down with my malady accompanied by 'Teddy' and remedies on hand. I've made all my bill payments ready to mail tomorrow which will be worse weather wise-sleet then snow and more sleet through to Tuesday.
Soldiering on friends.
Blurred photo is actually how i feel
Out of focus.
Awwww, poor ol' thing.

3 comments:

Mo Crow said...

(((Michelle))) wrap those medicine blankets around you and be well!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

O, eee, michelle

deemallon said...

Oh dear. Hope you’re feeling better than when you posted this!