Thursday, March 14, 2013

AN EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE




Partial photo of Color Pencil drawing "Love and Death by Michelle Slater

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:03 AM,
Michelle wrote:
 
That FB poem from your blog!
PLEEEEEEEEEEase,,,,,
Post it at FB and tag me too.
I'm  completely crazy for you.
Sanctimoniously yours,

M


 
Partial photo of Alcohol Ink painting "Red" by Wendy Videlock

 On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM,
Wendy responded:

Saying,  in so many words, that I was
"never sanctimonious"--relief--and,
also giving permission to link to her site.
 Rejoice, it's a gem!

My 'Teddy' - My Refuge
   
 On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM,
Michelle wrote:

I may escape sanctimoniosity,
but whine a bit now and then,
though, usually not too publicly.
I can certainly be exclamatory!
There's so very much to ! mark.
Face bookers are inflammatory


Ah, yes-the FB Malady

has got it's claws in me.


Sad to say I mostly miss your post.

The time of day, the minds of 'friends'
who flood the space the most
obfuscate the ones I want t read
with causes, concerns, and rants,
with trivial crap and personal need.


Ah, yes-the FB Malady

has got it's claws in me.

 

Thank you kindly for permission pal;
I missed that 'twinkie' thingy, but
yours is a swell poem! What a Gal!
I get you by the blogger way,
where pictures are the bonus,
adorning what you have to say.

:->



2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

well...never going to FaceBook, i'm
a little uh, what.?.. a little
ummmm, well, something.
i love your drawing in the beginning.

Ms. said...

Ah Grace, I'm a little something too. I think goats might just be easier than all of this. But I'm not giving up entirely--yet. Wish you could see the whole original drawing, but a friend has it in Utah and I've never gotten a good shot of it. The partial one here is a photo co[y under glass so real hard to shoot. I didn't want any wall which is why it's partial.