Saturday, May 10, 2014

LEARNING IS A LIFELONG LIFELINE


All previous notions and inclinations are not the only guides.
Believing in the possibility of possibility makes it so.


Practice balancing.
Keep going.



Tomorrow is an officially designated day for 
'mothering'.


'Mother' on...

~*~

Post Script Note

To All My Many 'Mothers'
Over time, many friends, lovers, even strangers 'mothered' me through and made all the difference, as 'mothering' does.  So much heartfelt gratitude to every single one of you, and to the friends and critters who came to me in times of need, I hope I gave at least what was given, and I'm grateful for having had the opportunity.  Thank you too for your forgiveness when I stumbled over fault lines.


Looking back, I see no crowd of daffodils, 
but a host of beings gathered on distant hills.



No comments: