Monday, June 9, 2014

DANCEing-CHANTing-BEing



Was dancing in the isles with children, and chanting Saturday at St. John the Divine-thousands came to an interfaith celebration of Swami Satchidananda 100 Anniversary. Home at midnight spinning till three AM and aching today till going to another chanting at three PM (threes) with Krishna Das and friends at Dharma Yoga for Buddhist, Michael Katz in behalf of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu. He talked of the techniques of lucid dreaming, of Buddhist psychology and so much more. The questions and answers times were enlightening. ALL AMAZING. Amazed, still vibrating, dreaming within the dream, floating, bloated by it all, I slept from 7PM to ten tonight.

First return to this new machine given to me by Amy Ernst with generous kindness.
 ~*~
Your encouragements so welcome I feel eased into my current condition. I will take it slow and slowly come into an understanding. Meanwhile sometime soon my computer guru says he will come and reconfigure some things for me and add explanations in a week or so.  Meanwhile I remain limited in my ability to attach new photographs, upgrade Firefox, and more.

All is as it is
I am as I am, full of immense love
 

1 comment: