Tuesday, September 22, 2015

MY GOOD BUDDY JO JO

Though you are in your shining days,
Voices among the crowd
And new friends busy with your praise,
Be not unkind or proud,
But think about old friends the most:
Time’s bitter flood will rise,
Your beauty perish and be lost
For all eyes but these eyes.


~Yeats~

.
 A cool breeze blew over Madison Square Park
Here's Beautiful Jo-Jo Yoga
a friend for decades
 She took this shot of me
(where DID I get that outfit)
 A kindly passer-by took this one of us
 then, this 'goofin' around' one
She has always been there when I needed her, and will retrieve me from the second cataract surgery this coming Thursday.  The Surgical center is one floor above the yoga center where she works!  I'll go home and rest. Four hours after surgery, if all goes well, I will have twenty-twenty vision in two eyes!
I am fortunate in so many ways.
~*~

3 comments:

Mo Crow said...

what great photos and good luck with the eye surgery !

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

SO GREAT that you have Matching Eyes!!!!!

Yvette said...

how happy friendship!


michelle ...thinking about you