Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ESCAPE?

STEAMY HOT
NEW YORK CITY
AFTER
A 24 hour full-blown Anxiety Attack
(at least I'm conscious enough to recognize it)
I'm packed and ready to Travel.
*
I Pray for Sleep
*
Hope I hear the Alarm
*
If I post this, I'm Gone for a week
Without Internet
*
However, though I'm posting,
I 'm not Gone.
Anxiety dissipated and was replaced by aching limbs
So,  I rescheduled for July.

I'm inside with the A/C on 77 Energy Saver to cut humidity, much more comfortable after a five hour nap, while outside the storms continue to arrive with severe flood warning for the rest of the night and into tomorrow and Thursday.
  ~*~

7 comments:

Mo Crow said...

(((Michelle))) beautiful dreamer, may you be at ease

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

I like the curtain over the ac

Nancy said...

Thinking of you, dear one. xo

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

so, i have come back several times and look at that curtain. Not
sure why the curtain...but it's really pretty.
and i do metta.
but then, in the middle of the night here, i go find Krishna Das
and Hanuman Chalisa.
Was the trigger for the anxiety the impending storm?
Love and love to you, MIchelle

jude said...

feel better

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

and about anxiety

what about if these moments can all be viewed as practice
bardo events?....as in, as they are happening...when we
are in the Grip
to repeat and repeat that it's practice for the Bardo

this works for me

Ms. said...

Thanks for being here-better now. Grace, too complex to answer here. I will send an email.