Monday, December 16, 2019

GRIEF and GIFTS

Little Brother
*
If a poet, I'd skillfully rhyme
all our being-together time.
Seventy years, birth to demise.
Sorrow blocks me, clouds my eyes.
 
Mostly home processing this loss.
Going through photographs of my Brother, William James (Jamie) with plans to have some of them rephotographed to send along to Rosa and Dennis Slater



Gift
Dee Mallon sent a handmade pine pillow I love and her pennant for  Mo Crows "Love is the Answer"
Wonderful details

 
 
 
 


Concert
 
 My old friend (Archangel) Michael treated me to the West Village Chorale Holiday concert at Judson church
  Plus supper after at our favorite West Village Delicatessen. We walked through Washington Square headed for the bus home.



Nothing is Lost
<<>>

1 comment:

Mo Crow said...

"If memories change the pathways of the brain, then the trail must still be there" The Overstory by Richard Powers (page one hundred and ninety six)