Wednesday, April 1, 2020

STOLEN and /or SHARED

Tuesday
3.31.2020


Imagine
“It is now highly feasible to take care of everybody on Earth at a higher standard of living than any have ever known. It no longer has to be you or me. Selfishness is unnecessary. War is obsolete. It is a matter of converting the high technology from weaponry to livingry.”

-Buckminster Fuller-

(Thanks to Jude Hill/SpiritCloth) 

Finally
I got out of my apartment. First to my local Pharmacy for a box of 100 latex gloves at a very reasonable price. Then to the supermarket to replenish food supplies and on the way, at 7 p.m. apartment buildings along a whole block and also on second avenue flung open windows and applauded, shouted, blew horns and shook bells. One man sang a version of a Frank Sinatra song. It was one of those pre-planned shut'in things like when the Italians did it in that viral video.
I also noted a sign honoring all "essential worker: repeated on several trees along 23rd Street. Cheered me, as did the sweet pansies in the tree well.

~*~

Farewell a while Dear Friendlies
and Farewell March for good.
I'm Ready for the April Fools.

~*~

1 comment:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

are you wearing a mask?